‘The resources are wonderful; as a school we use them often and I think they are top quality. The children love them too: bright, colourful and informative.’ Class teacher, Diocese of Hexham & Newcastle
Each year Mission Together highlights one of our many projects supporting children across the world. For 2018-19 our Together in Jordan campaign tells the true story of Sandra, an Iraqi refugee. To find out more about Sandra and our 2018-19 campaign, click here.
In addition to providing resources to support our ‘Together in…’ campaigns, we provide schools with a variety of other resources to support the RE curriculum, including:
• A downloadable Together in Jordan assembly
• A Together in Jordan Children’s Newsletter with a fold-out country focus map and activity page. Newsletters are free, but must be ordered online here
• Seasonal downloadable Assemblies, Liturgies and Activities for Advent, Lent and Pentecost
• Prayer and Marian resources
• Classroom prayer poster, stickers, collection boxes, prayer cards, mission rosaries. These must be ordered online.
All of our materials focus on Gospel messages and readings, making them an ideal way to explore faith and engage children in RE lessons. An additional benefit of using Mission Together materials, beyond their message, is the advantage of being able to cover an area of the Religious Education Curriculum Directory on ‘Mission’ and ‘Vocation to Mission’ (references 2.5.1 and 2.5.2)
Our team of experienced volunteers can also deliver assemblies at your school. To request a visit, please contact us.