Each year Mission Together follows the story of a child supported by one of our life-changing projects across the world. In 2019 – 2020 our Together in South Africa campaign focuses on eleven year old Johannes, a resident at St John’s Care Centre.
To find out more about our Together in South Africa campaign and download classroom resources click here.
In addition to campaign materials, we also provide free resources to support the mission of Catholic schools throughout the year. All our resources:
- Promote the joy of the Gospel and the Lord’s teaching.
- Show children how they belong to a Universal Church.
- Help children to celebrate their Catholic heritage through participation and understanding of liturgical seasons and feast days.
- Involve pupils in acts of worship and help nurture their love of prayer and reflection.
- Respect those of other faiths and cultures.
- Learn that we are all called to be missionaries of God’s love – to those near to us and those living far away.
All of our materials include scripture, prayer and call to action, making them an ideal way to explore faith and engage children in RE lessons. View all these materials by exploring the Teachers’ Resources drop down menu.
A small number of our resources must be ordered via this website. Click here to order Classroom Prayer Posters, Mission Rosaries, prayer cards, stickers, and Red Boxes.